Table Pot Tomatoes NEW
More than just a tomato, use Table Pot tomatoes for: decoration on the table, window sill and kitchen bench; snack straight from the plant; salad garnish, eat fresh or use in cooking.
These sweet cocktail tomotoes are a unique compact design offering sturdy deep green foliage with light green or red fruit.
- Sturdy leaves have a high mildew resistance
- Well branched, compact, no staking required
- No pruning
- Produces a good crop both indoors and outdoors
- Bred for use in small to medium, sized pots
- No growth regulators required
- Delicious tasting and repeat fruiting!
Available to wholesale growers from September 2017
|Brand||Table Pot Tomatoes|
|Flower Colour||Pale Yellow|
|Maintenance||No tipping or growth regulators required. Remove dead foliage if necessary. Pruning not required|
|Fertiliser||Once plant begins to set fruit, feed weekly with a good quality vegetable fertiliser to encourage healthy plant growth and good fruit size and quality.|
|Watering||Do not allow plants to dry out, moisture supply should be continuous and even.|
|Pest & Diseases||Aphids, Cutworms, Whiteflies, Damping off, Fusarium Wilt|
|Climate Zone||1, 3, 4|
|Uses||Edible, Garden, Pots & Tubs|
Table Pot Tomatoes
pdf | 644.47 KB | 71 hits